Sunday, September 4, 2011

I won..... or not!

Hi Shauna,

I've just reviewed your entry to find that you did not include your blog URL, which was one of the qualifiers for the grant. I'm sorry to say your entry has therefore been disqualified this time around.

Sorry!
Natalie

So this was the email I just received from Mom Central. I'm so sad :(
I got an email on the 31st of August saying I had won a blogger grant for my idea for a post and I was over the moon!

I had just lost my job and the email saying I was selected really brought a bright spot to an otherwise agonizing week. I got a letter in the mail telling me my job was no longer! Who does that?!

Anyways I have appealed to Natalie at Mom Central and hope she'll understand it was an error.

At any note I do have a post to write, win or not and will later this week....
Stay tuned.

Also stay tuned as I bring you along on this roller coaster of a journey I am about embark on and hopefully I will find something that will allow me to continue to be home with Travis during the day, drop off and pick up Hayden from Grade 1 and still bring in $$$. Everyone's dream right?!

No comments:

Post a Comment